1 tub cottage cheese
1 package of your favorite italian sausage
3 cups spinach
1 jar marinara sauce
1/2 medium white onion
2 cups mushrooms
3 garlic cloves
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF
- Combine Spinach, cottage cheese, garlic and onion (finely chopped).
- Cut sausage into round slices, about 1/2 inch thick.
- In a large baking dish, grease the bottom of the pan. Start with a layer of marinara sauce, next a layer of mushrooms, then a layer of spinach mixture. Repeat until everything is used.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven for 50 minutes (sauce should bubble).
- Cool for 5 minutes.