- Chicken Parmesan
- 2.00 lb(s), Chicken – Breast, meat only, raw
- 0.25 cup(s), Cheese – Parmesan, grated
- 0.25 cup(s), Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 0.50 tsp(s), Spices – Garlic powder
- 1.00 tsp, leaves, Spices – Oregano, dried
- 0.10 tbsp, Spices – Onion powder
- 2.00 stick, 24g, Polly-o String 2% Mozzarella Cheese
- 2.00 container (9/10 cup (61g) ea.), No Salt Added Tomato Sauce
- 4-6 small zucchini
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat bottom of glass pan with sauce.
- Butterfly chicken breasts.
- Season chicken with spices.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake covered for 25 mins.
- Broil for a few minutes at the end if you want the cheese to get bubbly and crispy.
- While baking, spiralize 1-2 zucchini per person.
- Toss zucchini in olive oil and minced garlic and sauté until fully heated.
1/4th Recipe (Chicken parm only): 371 cal, 9 g fat, 10 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 60 g protein