Feel free to twirl, swirl and slurp. This all-vegetable concoction skips on the guilt for second helpings, and kids will love it.
Makes: 4 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- 2 large zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, seeded, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped Thai basil
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup roasted, hulled sunflower seeds
- Using a spiralizer, cut zucchini into long noodles and place in a large bowl.
- Add carrot sticks, red pepper slices and green onions to zucchini and gently combine.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk basil together with ginger, garlic, rice vinegar, lime juice and honey. Slowly stream in oil while continuously whisking, and stir in salt and pepper.
- Toss zucchini mixture with dressing. Top with sunflower seeds and serve.
- Chicken Parmesan
- 2.00 lb(s), Chicken – Breast, meat only, raw
- 0.25 cup(s), Cheese – Parmesan, grated
- 0.25 cup(s), Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 0.50 tsp(s), Spices – Garlic powder
- 1.00 tsp, leaves, Spices – Oregano, dried
- 0.10 tbsp, Spices – Onion powder
- 2.00 stick, 24g, Polly-o String 2% Mozzarella Cheese
- 2.00 container (9/10 cup (61g) ea.), No Salt Added Tomato Sauce
- 4-6 small zucchini
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat bottom of glass pan with sauce.
- Butterfly chicken breasts.
- Season chicken with spices.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake covered for 25 mins.
- Broil for a few minutes at the end if you want the cheese to get bubbly and crispy.
- While baking, spiralize 1-2 zucchini per person.
- Toss zucchini in olive oil and minced garlic and sauté until fully heated.
1/4th Recipe (Chicken parm only): 371 cal, 9 g fat, 10 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 60 g protein