- 2 medium sweet potatoes (12 ounces total), peeled
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. each garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes into French fries (about 3 inches long and ¼-inch thick), place in a large bowl and toss with oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for about 18 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned and tender.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4. Per 3-ounce serving: 131 calories, 2 g protein, 21 g carbohydrates, 5 g total fat, 2 g fiber, 155 mg sodium.