A simple berry cobbler that is grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-optional and sweetener-optional. Bonus: It can easily be made in one pan in the oven.
- Townsend Farms Triple Berry Blend (48oz)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 8×8 or larger baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place berries in baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, coconut oil/butter and vanilla with your hands until it makes a crumbly topping.
- Using your hands, sprinkle/crumble the topping over the berries.
- Put dish into oven and cook for about 20 minutes (fresh fruit) to 30-40 minutes.
- When done, drizzle with honey.
- Top with whipped cream.