(Source) Pair this with cauliflower rice?
- 2 1/2 lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 inch Ginger Root, grated
- 3 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 5 tsp. Garam Masala
- 2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 10 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (from the carton)
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped (for topping)
- 1 tsp. Guar Gum
- Add chicken to slow cooker and grate 1 inch knob of ginger over the top.
- Add all dry spices into the slow cooker and mix well.
- Add canned diced tomatoes and tomato paste into slow cooker, then mix well again.
- Lastly, add 1/2 cup coconut milk and mix together thoroughly. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Once the slow cooker is done, add the remaining coconut milk, heavy cream, and guar gum and mix thoroughly into the chicken. It should help the curry thicken well; serve over cauliflower rice or vegetable of your choice.
This makes a total of 5 servings of Slow Cooker Keto Chicken Tikka Masala. Each serving comes out to be 493 Calories, 41.2g Fats, 5.8g Net Carbs, and 26g Protein.