Source: Rasa Malaysia
- 8 oz cauliflower florets, sliced horizontally
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 3 light dashes of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss the sliced cauliflower with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan and parsley leaves on top of the cauliflower.
- Roast again until the cheese melts and slighty crusty, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.