I love pecan pie. Love, LOVE, LOOOVE, LOOOOOVE. At Thanksgiving, this was the thing I was most looking forward to cheating on from staying low carb.
- 350g Almond Flour
- 60g Butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 240g powdered sweetener (Splenda)
- 30g Butter
- 240ml sugar free maple syrup
- 350g Pecans (chopped)
- 5ml vanilla extract
- For the crust, mix together the ingredients, press into an 8” or 9” pie plate and refrigerate.
- Beat the eggs with the Splenda. Add the vanilla, butter and syrup, then add the pecans.
- Pour into the crust and bake at 180c for about 45 minutes.