Another replace potatoes with cauliflower recipe.
- 1 large head of Cauliflower cut into bite size pieces (approx 6 cups)
- 6-8 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled (Cooked in oven at 400° for 20 mins)
- 6 Tbs chopped Chives
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese ( may use cheddar)
- 8 oz container sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large pot boil water and cook Cauliflower for 8 – 10 minutes, drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, 1/2 of crumbled bacon, 3 tbs chives, 1 cups of cheese,mushrooms(optional) and cauliflower and mix well.
- Place in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese and rest of bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining 3 T chives and serve.