Since trying to limit my carbs to under 60g at major meals, I stopped eating pizza with friends. That sucks. My trainer recommended the flatbread months ago and mentioned he uses them to make pizza. I’d gone to the local supplier of P28 stuff and found them out of the bagels I usually get. So I got some flatbread and tried out this.
- P28 high protein wrap (27 carbs / wrap – dietary fiber = 21 net carbs; 28 grams of protein)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- Replace these toppings with whatever you want:
- 30 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Bake flatbread on a pan for 2 minutes to harden. Remove from oven.
- Spread tomato sauce then cheese and toppings evenly across the crust.
- Bake for four minutes.
About 24 net carbs with the base. Toppings could run it higher.