A little higher on the sugar alcohols side, but maybe it will be okay.
- 6 eggs
- 2¼ cups almond flour
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup sweetener
- ¼ cup sugar free artificial honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- For the streusel:
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans (or any other nuts)
- 1 tablespoon sugar free honey
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking soda and salt. Slowly add in eggs, honey, butter and vanilla. Make sure all ingredients are blended thoroughly. Fold in strawberries, making sure not to puree the starberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix streusel ingredient and set aside.
- Pour batter evenly amond the muffin liners and lightly sprinkle with streusel topping. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Serving size: 1 Muffin (Total recipe makes 12 servings)
Protein 9.08g, Cals 279, Carbs 22.12g, Fiber 4.75g, Sugar Alcohol 10.50g — NET CARBS: 6.88g