A friend posted this recipe on Pinterest. The original had pasta which I dropped. And sugar which I’ve replaced with Splenda.
A healthy, hearty broccoli salad loaded with plump grapes and crunchy pecans tossed in a “skinny” Greek yogurt dressing!
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets and finely chopped
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To make the dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste, in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, broccoli, grapes, red onion, pecans and Greek yogurt dressing.
- Serve immediately.