Since posting recipes within the last week, I went looking for others on WordPress.com and found this one from lowcarbstacey.
- 4.00 large, Eggs – Whole, raw
- 4.00 oz(s), Cream Cheese Reduced Fat
- 0.25 tsp(s), Spices – Garlic powder
- 0.50 tsp(s), Spices – Oregano, dried
- 2.00 tbsp(s), Cheese – Parmesan, grated
- sprinkle of cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Separate the eggs, whites in one bowl, yolks in another.
- Mix yolks, cream cheese, spices and cheese together.
- Combine whites with a sprinkle of cream of tartar.
- Beat on high with a hand mixer until whites have firm peaks, with my old antiquated mixer, this took somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 whipped whites into egg/cheese mixture.
- Slowly fold in remainder of whites. Be careful not to mix too hard, or the egg whites will begin to break down.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Scoop mix into each muffin tin and bake 15-18 minutes.
- Allow to cool, so they firm up.
Rolls can be stored on counter, or in fridge.
for 1/12th Recipe: 53 cal, 4g fat, 1g carb, 3g protein